2018 International Mining Technology Hall of Fame
The International Mining Technology Hall of Fame is now well established, recognising the technical innovators of our industry – past and present – here in this virtual hall of fame and at an annual gala dinner. This initiative has been acknowledged and accepted with great enthusiasm around the world. There are fantastic branding opportunities for your company to put its name as a sponsor to this prestigious event.
For the 2018 International Mining Technology Hall of Fame (to be presented at the Gala Dinner in February 2019) we plan to induct 12 people or teams (and it can be a posthumous award) in the below categories. Once the nominations are in, the voting will be undertaken by a college of some 100 experts and leaders in the fields of exploration, mining and processing. To ensure impartiality, none of them will be employees of supplier companies (but their nominations are very welcome).
The next Hall of Fame induction dinner will be held at the Hyatt Regency at Colorado Convention Center, Denver, February 25th, 2019.
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT & STEWARDSHIP SPONSOR 2018
Sponsorship is available for each inductee category at a cost of $10,000 and includes the following;
- Your company name in the award title. For example: The XYZ Co Exploration inductee into the International Mining Technology Hall of Fame
- A full-colour, single page advertisement in theAwards Booklet and the Hall of Fame Supplement that will be published in the International Mining magazine
- Sponsor logos and names will be put on all promotion material for the voting and for the event from the time to sponsor signs on
- One table (of ten), regular price of $2,500 at the gala dinner, should you want a second table it will be just $1,000
Additional sponsorships are available as follows:
- Program and awards booklet …………………..$7,500 given to every guest at the dinner (Includes a full-page advertisement in the Awards Booklet and another in the Technology Hall of Fame supplement in International Mining magazine and one table of ten, value $2,500, at the gala dinner. Should you want a second table it will be just $1,000)
- Drinks reception …………………………………….. $7,500 (Includes a full page of advertisement in the Awards Booklet and another in the Technology Hall of Fame supplement in International Mining magazine and one table of ten, value $2,500, at the gala dinner. Should you want a second table it will be just $1,000)
- Menu sponsor ………………………………………….$3,000 (Includes a half page advertisement in the Awards Booklet and another in the Technology Hall of Fame supplement in International Mining magazine)
- Wine sponsor ……………………………………….. Price on application
- Name badge lanyard sponsor ………………….$2,000
Please get in touch with us as soon as possible if any of these opportunities are of interest. Contact [email protected]
The mining equipment and technology sector usually makes advances thanks to the dedication and expertise of individuals or small groups that have pushed the boundaries of innovation and R&D to bring new solutions to the industry. Sometimes initially facing internal and external scepticism or funding shortages, these leaps of progress have gone on to help make major increases in productivity and efficiency in mining, as well as in many cases making operations safer through better technologies or helping to remove operators and miners from high risk roles. The International Mining Technology Hall of Fame recognises these pioneers across a range of categories, and perhaps going back many years. Nominees could be as varied as the developer of a fundamental improvement in crusher or drill rig design, to the introduction of a new process or mining method, or a facilitator who has been key to the introduction of an innovative solution. Please explain who the person/development team is, the specific innovation and what that innovation/technology has done for the industry. It can be a piece of equipment, software or a new method of exploring, mining or processing – maximum 800 words. By all means include links to any relevant online material that will support the nomination. By all means send separate Word documents or pdfs explaining and supporting your nomination. Remember, the better the presentation and the more good reasons you give for the nomination, the more the likelihood of success.
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND STEWARDSHIP
Visit www.im-halloffame.com for more details
Awards Ceremony photos below for the 2015/2016 inductees into the IM Technology Hall of Fame in Denver on February 20, 2017