International Mining Editor Paul Moore, and Publisher John Chadwick have a unique wealth of experience, having both worked in the industry, while also having over 40 years of experience in mining journalism between them. This includes visiting literally hundreds of mines in over 100 countries across all continents and covering most of the main mined commodities.
Offering enhanced services to the industry, IMCS allows this expertise to be made available in a range of other areas beyond the print/online magazine issue, the website, and the now well established conferences, organised by IM Events. These value added services include the following:
- Tailored presentations to junior and mid-cap mining companies, financial institutions, law firms and other interested parties. This includes overviews of mining equipment and technology trends; country focussed mining summaries; other topics such as more specific talks on particular equipment and technology areas can be offered where the IMCS has that specialism. We can also offer IMCS staff as expert speakers at general mining conferences
- Interview training: IMCS has experience of helping companies new to the mining sector train their executives on how to answer questions from the mining press in terms of the types of questions asked and what the industry press expects in terms of feedback
- Attendance of private company meetings in an advisory capacity where entry into / expansion into the mining sector from a technology standpoint is being considered. This can be done on a completely confidential basis
- Advice and information for other companies that have an interest in mining equipment and technology. IMCS has experience of advising TV production companies making programmes with mining industry content, as well as larger consultancies or finance houses preparing market reports/overviews for clients and require information relating to mining specific market trends
- Written market reports on areas of mining equipment and technology prepared on a client by client basis
- Companies preparing internal newsletters and customer magazines may require input pertaining to mining technology and associated trends. IMCS can work with companies to provide the extra input they need
- Mining photos – IMCS has a pool of photos taken from numerous mine visits over the years. Photo requests are welcome, with a simple one-time charge per use of the photo with no usage restrictions other than IMCS being credited wherever it is published
Other requests will be considered by the IMCS team. The cost of the above services will vary depending the time that IMCS staff would need to devote to the task. These costs would be above and beyond any air travel, accommodation and transfer costs incurred.
For more information, and/or to discuss potential projects for IMCS, please email [email protected] or call Paul Moore at +44 7930 332548