Austech Surveying and Mapping Pty Ltd (ASM) has announced the launch of their new business. ASM is a Melbourne based company offering Geospatial Data Acquisition, Mapping and Survey Solutions for the mining sector throughout Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia.
Some of the services provided by Austech Surveying & Mapping include:
- Cavity and void monitoring, ore pass monitoring and stope surveys, limited & hazardous access surveys for open cut and underground mines
- Abandoned and recovery mine surveying
- 3D rock face profiling and blast design surveys,
- Stockpile/ volumetric surveys
- Engineering and construction surveys
- Coast, ports & harbours and mapping
Julia Reynolds, the General Manger of ASM said: “Safety is a number one focus, we play a key role in redefining safety, productivity and risk management in mining operations. We have developed a highly qualified and experienced team with 40 years of experience in mine surveying, subsurface investigation, quarry rock face profiling, 3D laser Scanning, LIDAR and hydrographic Surveys.”
“At ASM we are dedicated to building long term working relationships. Our experienced staffs are involved in the most complex and challenging projects worldwide including: Newcrest, Newmont, Solid Energy NZ, Pike River, Bluestone etc”, said Reynolds.