Bridgestone Americas is expanding its portfolio of technology solutions with PressureStat™, a tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) launched for off-the-road (OTR) tyres in the construction, quarry, underground hard rock and port industries. The PressureStat system is easy to use and provides instant access to important tyre pressure and temperature data, allowing customers to accurately manage tyre pressure on a real-time basis.
“At Bridgestone, we take pride in producing best-in-class products and delivering solutions-based technology to help our customers lower their total cost of ownership,” said Rob Seibert, Director Marketing, commercial off-the-road tyres, Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations. “We recognized an opportunity to expand our TPMS offering beyond giant radial tyres to empower our OTR customers across our entire portfolio of products. With the PressureStat system, they not only can improve tyre performance, but also increase jobsite safety and reduce unplanned downtime.”
Tire pressure is critical in OTR applications to ensure a vehicle’s weight is evenly distributed, preventing uneven wear and increasing tyre performance. The PressureStat system facilitates tyre asset monitoring and optimization with:
- Easy-to-install valve stem sensors that save time and money
- Onboard alerts to the driver that make them aware of potential issues before they impact operations
- Bluetooth connectivity that seamlessly provides real-time pressure updates to mobile devices
- Instant inspection reports for the entire fleet available on desktop or mobile device with Bridgestone TreadStat™ Tire and Rim Management software
- Streamlined forecasting and analysis when combined with TreadStat software, allowing users to report on the condition of tyres and rims from any device, anywhere in the world.
PressureStat is a user-friendly, competitively priced tyre pressure monitoring solution backed by Bridgestone, a global leader in off-the-road tyre manufacturing, service and support.