The Mining Peru Congress is now less than three months away and the organisers are ready to welcome more than 300 attendees from key mining enterprises, regulatory authorities, government, technology and equipment suppliers, and investors.
Taking place on April 1-2, in Lima, Peru, Vostock Capital, the organisers, describe the event as a “strategic congress and exhibition for the leaders of the mining industry”.
Vostock says the conference highlights include:
- New concessions and projects: learn about the conditions for individuals or corporations to acquire mining concessions during the next public tender process;
- Technology, safety and productivity: learn how innovative technologies in exploration and mine development are helping mining companies increase their productivity;
- Funding and investments: cooperating with local and international banks and financial institutions, private investors, project financing. How to gain the most favourable lending conditions and how to ensure a quick return of investments;
- Beyond licensing: the benefits of mining in a socially and environmentally responsible manner;
- Where’s Peru heading? Obtain the most up to date insights into key projects and opportunities;
- Dedicated exhibition of cutting-edge equipment and technologies for the mining industry delivered by local and global leaders from around the world;
- One-to-one business meetings and networking opportunities: talk to key decision makers, develop new business contacts, take part in networking round tables, cocktail reception and interactive discussions.
To find out more about the event, go to: https://mininglatamcongress.com/
International Mining is a media partner of the Mining Peru Congress