Chemwatch says it has been quietly revolutionising the way the mining sector approaches chemical management, with the company ready to showcase this at the 2023 International Mining and Resource Conference (IMARC) in Sydney later this year.
With a legacy spanning over three decades, Chemwatch says it has consistently been at the forefront of the chemical management landscape. The company’s suite of software solutions, it says, empowers businesses to effectively oversee, analyse and govern chemical usage, ensuring the safety of workers and the environment alike. Thanks to its intuitive user interface and an extensive repository of safety data sheets (SDSs), Chemwatch is instrumental in enabling mining corporations to make well-informed decisions pertaining to chemical handling, storage and utilisation, it says.
At IMARC 2023, Chemwatch will unveil its latest advancements and solutions designed specifically for the mining sector. Its software, which provides access to an extensive database of SDSs, is designed to make compliance with global regulations and best practices more manageable.
Key highlights of the Chemwatch’s exhibiton include:
- Chemical management software: Chemwatch’s flagship software is the centerpiece of its offerings. It provides an integrated approach to chemical management, allowing mining companies to centralise their chemical data, assess risks and ensure compliance with global regulations. But it’s more than just a tool; it’s a solution that empowers companies to make informed decisions about chemical usage, storage, and handling. Live demonstrations will elucidate the software’s user-friendly interface and its sophisticated capabilities;
- Mobile solutions for real-time insights: In the fast-paced world of mining, decisions often need to be made on the spot. Chemwatch’s mobile applications give workers the power to access critical chemical information in real time. It’s about enhancing safety and efficiency where it matters most: in the field;
- Navigating the cxomplex regulatory landscape: The representatives from Chemwatch will engage attendees in insightful discussions on the ever-evolving tapestry of chemical regulations. The focal point will be how the company’s solutions offer a seamless conduit through the complex web of compliance requisites;
- Tailored solutions and seamless integration: The brilliance of Chemwatch’s solutions lies in their adaptability to the unique requirements of each mining operation. Visitors will gain insights into how these solutions can be tailored to fit diverse contexts and seamlessly integrated with existing systems;
- Networking opportunities: Beyond the technology, IMARC provides an invaluable opportunity for industry professionals to connect and collaborate. Chemwatch’s booth will serve as a hub for like-minded individuals to share insights and build relationships. It’s about fostering a community committed to safe and compliant mining practices.
Claude Neri, Chief Operating Officer at Chemwatch, said: “Chemwatch is excited to be a part of IMARC 2023. Our participation underscores our commitment to driving positive change in the mining industry. We believe that by providing innovative solutions for chemical management, we can contribute to safer, more sustainable mining practices.”