Rayven has announced the launch of I4 Mining, a new suite of completely interoperable digital mining solutions designed to, it says, accelerate the mining sector’s transition to a profitable zero-harm, zero-carbon, zero-waste future.
I4 Mining offers six ready-to-deploy solutions (plus a bespoke development option) featuring pre-built logic, artificial intelligence and enterprise functionality; allowing them to be deployed and performing in the field in weeks, the company says.
Rayven says it is already working with several large global miners to support their key strategic goals, with I4 Mining leveraging Rayven’s existing partner network, as well as the broader Rayven team, to provide data science and implementation services globally.
Jared Oken, CEO of Rayven, said: “We are truly excited to be able to provide the mining sector with a new suite of solutions that will enable businesses to modernise to support energy transition, achieve their own carbon neutrality commitments and protect short-to-medium term profitability.”
Phillip McBride, Rayven’s CSO who will be leading the new I4 Mining unit, added: “The mining industry is already undergoing a significant paradigm shift and it has a very clear future: one that supports energy transition whilst delivering on zero-harm, zero-carbon and zero-waste strategic goals.
“I4 Mining’s new suite of solutions combine the Industry 4.0 technologies needed to achieve this transformation both fast and profitably, including pre-built artificial intelligence and adaptive analytics functionality, giving miners the specialist platform that they need to effectively transition their operations whilst maintaining short-term success.
“The solutions can be deployed in weeks, are completely interoperable, and are commercially viable at scale – de-risking transformation projects and enabling miners to prove the efficacy of Industry 4.0 technologies and deliver tangible results, fast.”
The I4 Mining solutions include:
- Health + Safety: connect workforce, plant and technologies, utilising historical and real-time data to prevent and predict workforce harm across operations;
- Environment + Community: a complete environmental monitoring, management and compliance solution that enables miners to monitor operations in real-time and use artificial intelligence to predict, prevent and quickly remediate breaches;
- Asset Monitor + Maintenance: a real-time asset monitoring, utilisation optimisation and predictive maintenance solution all-in-one;
- Yield + Production: monitor and analyse all of the variables that go into material extraction, screening and processing to uncover improvements and then seize them to increase yields and efficiency;
- Energy + Resource: optimise the usage of the inputs that go into mining operations and reduce waste to improve profitability and utilisation;
- Oversight: improves real-time strategic decision making and speed of execution by providing up-to-date, accurate data from all of an organisation’s sources into an easy-to-use predictive analytics and operational control engine; and
- Create + Disrupt: bespoke solution development.