Albemarle has selected ARMS Reliability’s asset strategy management tool, OnePM, to rapidly develop and deploy new maintenance strategies for its joint venture lithium hydroxide plant in Kemerton, Western Australia.
Albemarle holds a 60% interest in the joint venture, with Mineral Resources Limited owning the remaining 40% stake following an agreement signed last year.
This marks ARMS Reliability’s first engagement by Albemarle, the company said.
“OnePM is a technical solution that allows companies to easily consolidate, structure, and augment master data to build optimal asset maintenance strategies, connect and quickly deploy those strategies to their enterprise asset management system, and monitor the strategies in a dynamic environment to ensure optimal asset performance is sustained over time,” ARMS Reliability said.
Jason Apps, ARMS Reliability’s CEO, said: “We’re pleased to welcome Albemarle to the growing community of OnePM users and look forward to supporting them through the asset strategy management process.”
Construction on the Kemerton 50,000 t/y lithium hydroxide conversion facility kicked off last year and will be commissioned in stages starting in 2021.