acQuire says it has been working behind the scenes to unveil a fresh new look for its environmental data management solution, EnviroSys, with the new logo aligning the software with the acQuire brand and representing a renewed focus on simplicity and elegance.
It’s more than just a lick of paint, according to the company, with acQuire having spruced, tidied up and restyled the solution. It will also be adding some improvements to the environmental data management software in an upcoming release.
Stuart van de Water, acQuire’s Environmental Leader, is excited to see the improvements launch with the next software release, EnviroSys 9.
“The new look EnviroSys reflects our aim to ensure our environmental data management capability goes from strength to strength,” he said. “Our goal is to make sure EnviroSys continues to be one of the best environmental data management systems on the market.”
The next version of EnviroSys is due in April 2022 and is the culmination of EnviroSys team’s efforts to improve the software, including:
- Unifying the user experience for one consistent way to access EnviroSys;
- Enhancing the visibility of data feeds and improving data loading so you have quicker access to environmental compliance data for your downstream processes;
- Updating the user interface with a fresh new look and easier navigation;
- Streamlining and standardising user security with an industry-standard, cloud-based licence management platform; and
- Enhancing the learning and support ecosystem, with a redeveloped help system and knowledge base
acQuire’s EnviroSys software is focused on quality and compliance. It allows customers to store, manage and access any type of environmental data, whether it’s collected from a lab or logger, out in the field or in the office. EnviroSys, the company says, provides complete transparency and ensures you can always answer the question: “Are we compliant right now?”